Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

Xavier Williams will live out his childhood dream Sunday at

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Section générale

Auteur Message
linchao

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 14, 2018 2:55 am    Sujet du message: Xavier Williams will live out his childhood dream Sunday at Répondre en citant

Arrowhead Stadium This Sunday marks the Kansas City Chiefs’ home opener against the San Francisco 49ers Cheap Travis Kelce Jersey , and it is a day that will be like “a dream come true” for Xavier Williams. A native of Grandview, Missouri, Williams grew up cheering on the Chiefs in the stands at Arrowhead Stadium. This Sunday, though, Williams won’t be joining his family members in the crowd. Instead, he will be down on the field playing in front of them in his first regular-season home game as a Chief. “It’s gonna be big,” Williams said about the game. “My family is going to come out and see me play and it’ll be their first time seeing me play in a NFL game. My whole family’s from here. I don’t even think words can describe how excited they are. My mom’s been getting ready for this since the day I signed.”However, his mom isn’t the only one getting ready for Sunday. Williams also anticipates a more energized Chiefs football team given the preferred and long-awaited environment that is Arrowhead Stadium. “Everybody loves playing a home game, get a home cooked meal, hang around your family before and after the game,” Williams said. “I think the whole team is going to feel more lively playing in front of the whole crowd especially for the first time. [We’ll] get Arrowhead rocking.”But aside from all of the excitement and emotion, Sunday, at the end of the day, is another opportunity for Williams to go out and continue to push himself to help his team. “I think it’s been a pretty good season so far, but feel like it can definitely get a lot better of me personally http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-harrison-butker-jersey ,” Williams said on his personal evaluation of his play. “It’s only the first two weeks of the season, so there’s plenty of time to still improve and get to where I want to be, but being 2-0 you can’t complain to much.”E:60 special on Chiefs running backs coach is unbelievable ESPN recently aired an E:60 episode on Kansas City Chiefs running backs coach Deland McCullough. ESPN also published a written version of the story which can be read here.The article is well worth a read, and I highly recommend you check it out if you have the time.(Editor’s note: This article includes SPOILERS, so if you plan on watching the 30-minute episode without knowing the ending, stop here.)Deland McCullough was adopted by an orphanage at a young age and grew up never knowing where he came from. McCullough excelled in high school football as a running back and was recruited by several local schools.Eventually, McCullough was recruited by the University of Miami (Ohio). McCullough was recruited heavily by Sherman Smith, who worked for Miami at the time. Sherman Smith took McCullough under his wing and was a great influence for McCullough during his years in college.McCullough finished his career at Miami and entered the NFL Draft but went undrafted. He was picked up by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent.In the preseason, McCullough played well, actually leading all NFL rushers in yardage during the preseason before tearing multiple ligaments in his leg. The injury ruined his NFL dreams and he never played another snap in the NFL.McCullough left the game of football and started a family. He wound up in Seattle as an intern, and all the players loved McCullough. Once again, it was Smith who provided McCullough with the opportunity. Smith had worked his way onto the Seahawks’ staff. McCullough gained exposure while working in Seattle, and it led him to a running backs coach position at USC.While McCullough was coaching at USC, Pennsylvania (where McCullough was born) released new legislation that allowed adoptees to access their birth records. This enabled countless people to discover who their parents were, which included McCullough.McCullough submitted a claim to the Pennsylvania government http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-eric-murray-jersey , and he received his birth records. The records included his mother’s name, Carol Denise Briggs, and his own birth name, Jon Kenneth Briggs. Carol Briggs was 16 at the time of birth.McCullough logged on to Facebook and did a search for Briggs’ name. McCullough found a person under that name and when he compared his family photos to Briggs’ photos, the resemblance was too similar to ignore. So McCullough reached out to who he thought could be his mother.It turns out this Briggs was McCullough’s biological mother. The conversations with Briggs turned into conversations about McCullough’s father, and his whereabouts.Briggs had only told three other people at that time who McCullough’s father was. Shortly after getting pregnant, Briggs was forced to move by her mother, and the father was never aware of having a child.Sherman Smith with Marshawn Lynch.Photo by Jay Drowns/Getty ImagesIncredibly, the father was Sherman Smith, and my jaw about hit the floor when I found out.The same man who took McCullough under his wing and treated him like his own child while McCullough was in college in Ohio, was his father. Wow.I honestly can’t believe this story, and I give so much credit to Sarah Spain and ESPN for discovering it. I highly recommend it when it becomes available online.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Section générale
Page 1 sur 1