Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

Los Angeles Rams 38 Minnesota Vikings 31 game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Section générale

Auteur Message
linchao

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 14, 2018 3:06 am    Sujet du message: Los Angeles Rams 38 Minnesota Vikings 31 game Répondre en citant

recap: Under the spotlight, Rams shine That was a game.With the national (/international) audience transfixed solely on this game, the Los Angeles Rams held off the Minnesota Vikings, 38-31.More than anything, this felt a bit like the end of a chapter for Head Coach Sean McVay and QB Jared Goff.A year Youth Ramik Wilson Jersey ago, there was a chapter that ended either with the road win over the Dallas Cowboys or the road win two weeks later over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Those wins announced the legitimacy of the Rams’ arrival among the league’s capable teams. Then there was a chapter that ended either with the Week 15 decimation of the Seattle Seahawks on the road or the win thereafter against the Tennessee Titans to lock up the NFC West. And then Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey , sadly, a chapter ended in early January when the Rams’ postseason ended as soon as it started.Now though, the Rams have closed a new chapter.At 4-0 off of Goff’s best two performances of his career and having already solidified their place among the power rankings before this game, they’ve established themselves as a force to be reckoned with. And it’s no longer built on hype. Or potential. Or marketing.It’s here.Now.The 2018 Los Angeles Rams are the truth.Sure, they have serious work to do in between the defensive line and safeties; the linebackers and cornerbacks were atrocious in coverage and, much like credit was due to Chargers QB Philip Rivers Womens Aqib Talib Jersey , Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins showed why he earned that lucrative deal this offseason. And K Sam Ficken proved he needs to be replaced. It’s a cold world for kickers in the modern NFL, but missing a kick shorter than 30 yards that could have put away the game? That’s just not acceptable.Forget that for tonight.Revel in the reality that the Rams are playing like the best team in the NFL.And QB Jared Goff is a principal reason why.Thursday Night Football open thread: Ravens at Bengals Hello there, LA Rams’ fans. I’m here to let you know that your team does not play football tonight. For that, I hope you accept my sincerest apologies. There will, however, be some football played. The Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) host the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network in Week 2. Both teams won their matchups in Week 1 http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/dominique-easley-jersey , unlike those weirdos on the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers who did that thing where one team couldn’t score more points than the other team. Silly football teams.The Ravens absolutely embarrassed the Bills in Week 1, but Buffalo might be in the running for 2018’s worst team. The Bengals bested the Colts (also not very good) in Indy last weekend. So who ya got tonight? And if you’re not rooting for a team, do you have a fantasy football player in your lineup who’s a go this evening? I’m hoping that Alex Collins gets 400 points. This is where you talk.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Section générale
Page 1 sur 1