Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

HOF Preview: Lewis center and soulof Ravens for 17 decades

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Audio, sono, tuning

Auteur Message
schaub81213

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 13, 2018 8:10 am    Sujet du message: HOF Preview: Lewis center and soulof Ravens for 17 decades Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE (AP) Ray Lewis came within Baltimore before long at the time the transplanted Cleveland Browns, who have been making an attempt in direction of commence anew inside a metropolis that experienced absent 12 a long time with out an NFL staff members.Chosen 26th in general in just the 1996 draft just after developing himself as a star at the College or university of Miami, Lewis experienced no thought what he was turning out to be into.We experienced no workers. We experienced no emblem. We experienced absolutely nothing, Lewis recalled. There was very little towards Pretty take pleasure in https://www.ravenscollection.com/John_Crockett_Jersey-141.More than the subsequent 17 a long time, the Baltimore Ravens attained the postseason 9 moments, gained 2 Tremendous Bowls and designed a complicated-hitting and relentless protection within just the graphic of Lewis, their unquestioned chief.A 13-year Professional Bowl quantity and 2-period NFL Defensive Participant of the Yr, Lewis served create the Ravens considerably improved than legit although acquiring himself as 1 of the perfect linebackers in the direction of enjoy the match.His unprecedented participate in and unequalled management manufactured him an clear to start with-ballot entrant into the Professional Soccer Corridor of Fame. Lewis gained the information closing February, and however results in being chills asking yourself above it.That knock upon the doorway was which include the initial period I bought my initial jersey, Lewis stated. It was which includes Even though yourself ran dwelling and oneself sought after towards position upon your pads. Your self werent enjoying no recreation, your self only desired in direction of position upon your pads for the reason that oneself had been aspect of an elite staff. On your own produced it. Thus, it virtually together with the exact opinion.He will be enshrined , becoming a member of offensive manage Jonathan Ogden as the minute Ravens star towards comprise a bust inside of Canton, Ohio.It Incredibly apparent Ray was the middle and soul of the Ravens for 17 decades. If everybody is worthy of this honor, it Ray Lewis, Ogden stated. He is a person we all appeared towards the two upon offense and protection in the direction of guide our employees https://www.ravenscollection.com/Patrick_Ricard_Jersey-97.There are a great number of ideal linebackers within the Corridor of Fame. Pair of them merged capacity and authority the direction Lewis did.Once offering an psychological speech right before the match https://www.ravenscollection.com/Jerraud_Powers_Jersey-100, Lewis would commence in direction of drive his teammates inside of the huddle in advance of having possession of the center of the business, seeking in the direction of punish every person inside of a alternative jersey.A single of a style. I believe that he the easiest that at any time performed, Ravens educate John Harbaugh reported. It not exactly the upon-industry participate in; it the total offer.Harbaugh identified he carries the bias that arrives with education Lewis for the supreme 5 several years of his NFL job https://www.ravenscollection.com/Zach_Terrell_Jersey-88. Other individuals, still, back again the statement.He the most straightforward Ive recognized, claimed Mike Singletary, a Corridor of Fame linebacker and preceding assistant prepare inside Baltimore. If us residents thing to consider I was positive, I comprehend that Ray was improved.It demanding towards decide Lewis greatest popular excellent. His ferocity upon the marketplace? His education and management techniques? Or was it his relentless commitment in the direction of earn?Corridor of Fame defensive again Rod Woodson, a teammate of Lewis upon the 2000 Tremendous Bowl employees, chooses all of the around.What necessities in the direction of be reported around a male who was, via much, the simplest chief I observed inside of my 17 a long time of participate in? His singular awareness in direction of be the ideal participant and teammate he might be what separates him against other Corridor of Famers, Woodson stated.His enjoy was off the charts. He was a digital tackling device and a playmaker. He induced fumbles, recovered fumbles, interceptions, tipped passes. He did it all for for a longer time than all people who performed his vacation spot within just the heart.The 6-foot-1, 245-pound Lewis expended plenty of several hours within the excess weight place and took an equivalent amount of money of delight in just discovering the psychological feature of the sport. He derived excellent gratification in opposition to matching wits with excellent quarterbacks, highest especially Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.People 2 adult men have been chess gamers, Lewis stated. The video game was a single issue, nevertheless it was the planning ahead of the sport that was a extensively option idea procedure. And then, just about every period we walked off the market, we gave every single other nuts recognize.Lewis wasnt best. He was arrested and billed with 2 counts of murder inside Atlanta within just 2000 https://www.ravenscollection.com/Devier_Posey_Jersey-101. All those prices were being lost, and he pleaded toward obstruction of justice, a misdemeanor.Nevertheless queries above his purpose in just the criminal offense were being an fundamental concept just before Baltimore confronted the Contemporary York Giants a person calendar year afterwards inside the Tremendous Bowl, a recreation which the Ravens received 34-7 and Lewis was voted MVP.Ray Lewis is heading in the direction of be Ray Lewis. He not heading toward apologize for who he is, Harbaugh reported. Yet anytime he manufactured a error, he was the initially a person in the direction of recognize it.Inside of his 1st time inside of Baltimore, the Ravens carried out 4-12. Inside of his last period, which he dubbed my closing experience coming into the playoffs, Baltimore fight San Francisco 34-31 in just the Tremendous Bowl.It was a whirlwind occupation loaded with ups and downs, and Lewis statements that form of speech at his enshrinement.This instant for me is one particular your self aspiration around your total existence, he stated. Savor that second. By yourself dont incorporate toward function a 40, on your own dont contain in direction of do bench presses, yourself aint bought towards do none of that. All yourself include towards do is Offer one thing I believe that a good deal of Those require in the direction of pay attention.And as a result, regardless of whether it results in being my largest (speech) or not, Unwell explain to yourself this: it will consist of These and myself upon a roller coaster that we will by no means overlook.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Audio, sono, tuning
Page 1 sur 1