Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

Chiefs wide receiver DeAnthony Thomas broke a leg during pra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Composants électroniques

Auteur Message
liny195

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2019 2:11 am    Sujet du message: Chiefs wide receiver DeAnthony Thomas broke a leg during pra Répondre en citant

could miss the rest of the season Derek Rivers Jersey Salute to Service , the latest in a string of injuries to befall the unbeaten team.The Chiefs also listed Justin Houston as doubtful for Sunday night's game against the Patriots in New England with a hamstring injury. Free safety Eric Murray has been ruled out with an ankle injury and offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is out with a broken bone in his leg.Chiefs trainer Rick Burkholder said that Thomas was taking part in Thursday's practice when he got stepped on from behind, fracturing the same leg he broke in a game last December. Thomas had surgery to repair the break and had a metal rod inserted, though the latest break did not damage that repair."He had what we consider a freak accident," Burkholder said. "All indications are right now that he won't need surgery and he will heal up on his own, but he will need some time to heal up."Thomas surprised many by making the Chiefs' roster in training camp, given his relatively modest production his first four years in Kansas City. And while he has just three catches for 15 yards and a touchdown, Thomas has proven to be valuable on special teams."I'm sorry for the kid. He's a tough little nut, man," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "He'll come back and he'll be all right. You hate that to happen, as hard as he worked to get back."Reid characterized Houston as a "longshot" to play against the Patriots, likely leaving Kansas City without its top pass rusher against Tom Brady and Co. Tanoh Kpassagnon is likely to start alongside Dee Ford, though both of those outside linebackers have also been hobbled by injuries.The Chiefs tried to shore up their pass rush this week by signing Frank Zombo Limited Vincent Valentine Jersey , who was cut in camp after spending the past five seasons with them, and former Browns linebacker Nate Orchard.Zombo's familiarity with the defense means he could play Sunday. Orchard also could be active."I think he could come out and help you if needed. He can do that," Reid said. "He is good enough to be worked in, plus he was familiar with us being in Cleveland for a year, with this system."In the defensive backfield, the Chiefs are almost certain to be without Eric Berry, who continues to be listed as doubtful and has not practiced since early in training camp with a heel injury.Fellow safety Daniel Sorensen is also on injured reserve with a broken leg, which means the latest injury to Murray leaves the Chiefs desperately short on depth. Jordan Lucas will likely start opposite of Ron Parker, though he's played primarily special teams since arriving in a trade with Miami.Lucas did pick off Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles in last week's win over Jacksonville."He's played quite a little bit before he got here and then he played for us last week," Reid said. "He knows what's going on and actually had some nice plays back there." In the NFL, 35 is considered old. Few players make it over this threshold and still remain successful among colleagues that are in a lot of cases more than 10 years younger. However, those who do survive in the league that long are oftentimes still at the top of their game Authentic Cyrus Jones Jersey , especially at positions that pose a slightly different athletic challenge than most. The quarterback spot is the best example, and 2018 serves as a perfect reminder of that.39-year old New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and the Los Angeles Chargers’ 36-year old Philip Rivers are both in the middle of arguably their best seasons to date. The Pittsburgh Steelers’s 36-year old Ben Roethlisberger, meanwhile, and soon-to-be 35-year old Green Bay Packers passer Aaron Rodgers also still play at the same high level as they used to in their earlier days in the NFL.And then, there is Tom BradyAt 41, he is the league’s oldest quarterback (and oldest non-kicker in general) and he keeps defying expectations of what being an older play in the NFL means. Since turning 35 in the offseason leading into the 2012 season, Brady has led the New England Patriots to two Super Bowl trophies, and has won a combined three MVP awards (one regular season, two in the title game).2018 is more of the same. While Brady’s statistical output looks comparatively pedestrian when compared to his ridiculously productive last three seasons, he still is very much in the conversation as the league’s best quarterback. And even though he finds himself in unchartered territory for players his age he keeps adding to his already legendary r茅sum茅 — and according to the man himself, he plans to keep doing it.“I’d like to go till I’m 45,” Brady told NBC Sports’ Peter King after Sunday night’s victory over the Green Bay Packers and fellow old man quarterback Aaron Rodgers. “I know I said that a hundred times Eric Rowe Jersey , and no one believes me. But I mean, I feel good. I could go play another game tomorrow. I know what to do. It’s fun. What else would you rather do than run out in front of 70,000 people and throw a football?”While Brady regularly pointed out his goal of playing until turning 45, he put on a more cautiously sounding tone this offseason. Of course, his remarks also left plenty of room for interpretation: he told Oprah Winfrey that he thinks about retirement more than he used to and also spoke in an interview with his own TB12 brand about “seeing the end line now.” His most recent statements, however, leave little doubt about what he wants to do.Brady being asked about hanging up his cleats is nothing new. Back in 2014, for example, the then-37-year old told WEEI that he will retire when his game is no longer up to the lofty standards he sets for himself. “When I suck, I’ll retire,” the future Hall of Famer said before continuing: “I don’t plan on sucking for a long time.” We are nine weeks into the 2018 season and Brady is still far from sucking. 45 seems to be as realistic as it has ever been.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Composants électroniques
Page 1 sur 1